Work With Us
A great team heads up Wander Woman Travel Magazine and there’s nothing we’d like more than to have you work with us.
What We Can Do:
- Content Creation: Photography, Writing, SEO and Advertorials
- PR and Media Relations: Develop a winning media relations program, write compelling press releases and newsletters, organize and guide media fam tours, monitor publicity and manage email lists.
- Digital Strategy: Manage social media, create compelling posts, and increase engagement.
Why Choose Us?
We’re all about great content. Debbie has more than 20 years of experience as a freelance writer and has won numerous writing and photography awards. She’s also worked as a communications manager and media relations specialist for a mid-sized tourism board. While in that capacity, she designed and implemented an award-winning media relations program. “Bring This Story Alive” won a provincial Alto Award in 2017.
Greg is a gifted photographer and a dedicated social media guy. Greg and Debbie make a great team – matching great writing with excellent photography and social media promotion.
Carleigh and Brady attract a younger demographic to the online magazine. They’re also the main contributors of video content and are honing their skills as vloggers.
Please contact us to talk about what we can do for you.
As Seen In:
• Second Place – Best people photo – TMAC 201 Awards 2018:
• Honourable Mention – Best Spirit of Canada Feature – TMAC 2017 Awards
• Paul Harris Fellow – The Rotary Foundation of Rotary International
• Trail Hero Award – Alberta Trailnet – Canada 150
• First Prize – Best Photo Series – TMAC 2015 Awards
• Outstanding Achievement – Best Outdoors/Adventure Series – TMAC 2015 Awards
• Outstanding Achievement – Best Cultural/Historical Feature – TMAC 2015 Awards
• Outstanding Achievement – Best People Photo – TMAC 2015 Awards
• Second Place – Best People Photo – TMAC 2014 Awards
• Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Medal
2007: Centennial Medal – Scouts Canada – 25 years of volunteer service
Debbie and Greg are both members of the Travel Media Association of Canada (TMAC).